Your privacy - both in relation to your idea, as well as your personal information - is paramount.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and the privacy of your client's and customer's information in accordance with Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 which replaced the Privacy Act 1988, and the Australian Privacy Principles.
- We adhere to the following policies with regard to the use of your personal information and the personal information which may be stored in Contactpoint business systems as a result of your visit to our website or submission of a web form:
- Your personal information will only used for the purposes of complying with Australian Spam Act 2003 guidelines as published by ACMA, and for enabling Contactpoint to transact with you. Your personal information will not be passed on to any 3rd party. If you have subscribed to our enewsletter, from time to time we will use your email address to send out newsletters to you containing useful information to help you get the most out of digital technology. If you no longer wish to receive such emails, you are able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Any cookies used by this website are only used for the purpose of tracking navigation through the site. No personally-identifiable information is collected or linked to such cookies.
- All of your personal information, including name, addresses and contact details, stored by us are kept separate from the cookies referred to above. Your information is stored on Australian servers, and kept within Australia.
- The webserver may log details of IP addresses and length of time you stay at each page in this site, and where you were referred from, however none of this is linked to any cookies referred to above, nor is it linked to any personally-identifiable information about you, such as your email address. This data is used solely for the purpose of improving our website and understanding the interests of website visitors. The information will only be used by the proprietors of Contactpoint, and may be kept indefinitely.
- Should you wish to view the personal information stored by Contactpoint, we will be happy to provide you with the details upon request. If any information is not correct, or you would like it removed from our system, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The personal information of your contacts as entered by you via a webform will not be shared with any 3rd party, unless we are obliged to do so by law. The information is stored securely on Australian servers, and all reasonable measures will be taken to prevent unauthorised access to the data.