Digital Marketing Position
Digital Marketing Specialist SEO & SEMContact us
Contactpoint is seeking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO and SEM)
We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and ROI focussed Digital Marketing Specialist to join our growing team, who enjoys understanding our client's strategic objectives and can foster client engagement in a partnership style approach.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll play an important role in achieving results for our clients. You'll plan and execute SEM, PPC and SEO campaigns including keyword research, competitor analysis, link building, outreach and content marketing. You'll ensure all websites are technically optimised for SEO and to target audiences.
Combined with your thorough understanding of Google Analytics and your data-driven approach, you'll be able to clearly communicate results and provide insights and recommendations for continual improvement of campaigns.
While we are looking for someone with specialised skills in the above areas, as part of a small team you will also be involved in a full range of digital marketing activities. You also have the opportunity to contribute to strategic marketing initiatives for our clients. This is a hands-on, fast-paced and varied digital marketing role, carrying out a broad range of digital marketing activities for our clients, large and small, and for our own technology solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years commercial experience.
- Proven experience managing PPC and SEM campaigns with a focus on optimisation of ad spend ROI (Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram).
- Solid experience devising, creating, implementing and reporting on SEO strategies, with a focus on Local SEO.
- Demonstrable skills implementing and analysing Google Analytics and other tools, and the ability to derive and communicate insights.
- Tertiary qualification in a digital marketing or related field, undertaken in Australia, or equivalent career experience.
Nice to Have:
- Experience using SEMRush.
- Copywriting skills for blogs, social posts and other web content.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms.
- Able to edit images suitable for use in social posts and landing pages.
- Ideally Google Ads, Analytics and/or Facebook Blueprint certification.
- A focus on technology to grow - with on the job training, access to external training, and monthly Contactpoint Days (self-directed learning, research and development) being some of ways you will develop your skills as you work with us.
- An opportunity to work across a variety of clients and industries.
- The projects to ensure that you will have a very real impact on our day to day operations and share in our clients' journey.
- A bright office on St Kilda Road, close to great cafes, gyms, and lots of parkland, with easy public transport access.
- A company culture that values diversity and individual contribution, and a commitment to work/life balance.
- An attractive salary based on experience.
- Job satisfaction from seeing your work rapidly impacting our clients with a focus on tangible ROI.
To apply, please provide a current CV and cover letter explaining:
- An overview of your experience
- what sort of PPC/SEM budgets you have managed
- your biggest achievement(s)
- why you are the right person for the job
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
This job is open to all permanent residents of Australia. Please no recruiters at this time as we are looking to fill the role ourselves.
If you would like to discuss this position, please don't hesitate to get in contact.