Client Service Co-OrdinatorContact us
Ammu Nair, Client Service Co-ordinator, relishes working closely with our clients to ensure the excellent delivery of technology projects.
Ammu has a deep knowledge of web technology, having a tertiary degree in programming and having worked as a developer for InfoSys for several years prior to re-locating to Australia. In addition, Ammu is very customer focused, and understands how important clear communication is with our client stakeholders, as well as our development and digital marketing teams.
Follow Ammu on:
Qualifications & Certifications:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, May, 2020
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, University of Kerala, 2009
Ammu co-ordinates simultaneously a wide range of web development projects and support activities. Recent work includes:
- Co-ordinating the migration of numerous websites from poorly performing web hosting platforms, to our currently recommended hosting provider.
- Architecting the replacement of internal process knowledgebase with the use of Sharepoint document management, including filtering and search capabilities.
- Ensuring the documentation of long-standing web applications are updated to our new technical documentation standards.
- One of 3 members of a team of 80 recognised for their above-and-beyond efforts in the migration of a multinational corporation's supply chain management systems into SAP. The team was developing custom requirements including automation of barcode scanning functionality to update shop and warehouse stock levels to trigger stock management functions.