Web & App StrategyContact us
Heather Maloney, Contactpoint's founder, has an IT career spanning 3 decades, most of which has been focused on delivering business growth via internet related technology projects.
In 2006, Heather left corporate IT to start Contactpoint in order to provide small to medium-sized businesses with much needed technology in a way that was accessible and affordable, helping those businesses to grow.
To this day, Heather is passionate about understanding our client's businesses, their unique strengths and particular place within their industry, and working with our broad team (designers, digital marketers, and technology specialists) to provide tailored solutions that make a significant and measurable difference. Heather is also passionate about encouraging females to take up a career in digital technology.
Follow Heather on:
Qualifications & Awards:
- Business 3000+ "2018 Female Entrepreneur Award" winner, sponsored by The State Government of Victoria.
- Master of Technology (Information Technology), RMIT, 2004.
- Graduate Diploma in Computing Studies with Distinction, RMIT, 2000.
Heather not only leads the Contactpoint team, but is also deeply involved in the initial design and strategy of tailored technology solutions for our clients. Her recent work includes:
- Functional & UI/UX design of SaaS product to assist parents and care givers to monitor and record the medicines and treatment given to their loved ones.
- UI/UX design of an app to design protocols to drive a medical centrifuge, including protocol simulation.
- Programme management of the simultaneous re-build of 3 major web applications which interface with core operational systems of Toll Transitions, a division of the Toll Group of Companies.