Michiko Yoshida, Digital Marketing Specialist, has a solid background in graphic design and the Australian hospitality industry, and is passionate about seeing businesses thrive by using digital technology to grow.
Michiko is curious about the vast array of opportunities in digital marketing, and loves to delve into the data, as well as explore offline results, in order to identify digital marketing opportunities that will cut through.
Follow Michiko on:
- Google Display Ads Certification - 2023
- Google Search Ads Certification - 2022
- Marketing Analytics & Insights - RMIT Melbourne 2022
- The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing - Google Digital Garage 2022
- Digital Marketing Strategy - RMIT Melbourne 2022
- Bachelor of Design - RMIT Melbourne, 2005
- Deploma in Multimedia Design - The One Academy, 2001
Michiko is involved in hands-on execution of our clients' digital marketing strategy. Her recent work includes:
- Establishment of new PPC campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads, for clients in business services, trades, childcare, and travel.
- Data analysis for SEO and PPC marketing channels to identify opportunities for improving digital marketing ROI and search engine ranks.
- Conversion rate optimisation including the improvement of websites, using WordPress and graphic design tools.